Join the Team
Pershing is looking for a talented and hardworking audiovisual design engineer and consultant to join our team! We work on a wide variety of AV/IT projects for government, corporate, medical, higher education, and financial customers around the world. Our projects include the design of conference and collaboration spaces, video and audio production environments, auditoria and multipurpose rooms, command and control centers, and probably some unusual spaces and systems neither you nor we have thought up yet.
We need someone who is highly motivated, interested in the latest tech, can explain complex problems and solutions to a wide range of audiences, and pays attention to all the little details.
Pershing is a virtual company, so no matter where you are, you can find a home here.
At Pershing, your responsibilities would be to turn client ideas and requirements into realities. To do that, you might be involved in:
- Requirements gathering, consulting efforts, and design charrettes
- Developing consulting briefs and programmatic documents
- Developing bid packages, including full drawings and specifications
- Juggling multiple projects and a dynamic flow of tasks and responsibilities
- Building mockups of systems and ideas in drawings, presentations, and occasionally Legos
Qualifications and Experience
- ~5 years of experience or education in AV or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree (in anything really – we have quite the assortment here)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Independently motivated and able to work under deadline
- Ability to obtain DoD Security Clearance
- DoD Security Clearance
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Experience with Revit
- CTS, CTS-D, and/or CTS-I
If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.