AV Consulting and Design
AV Programming and Commissioning
Control System Programming
By the Numbers
Key Features and Facts
- This project required multiple high-end video wall solutions, as well as requiring the highest possible level of system stability.
- The client’s highest-end location with the highest volume of executive end users. It was important to require a near seamless implementation.
- Fiserv One called for multiple VTC solutions to be implemented into the AV system (Vidyo, Teams, and Zoom).
- Included 16 Executive Offices with IPTV, a 248 sq. ft. of video wall, and 28 MTR (Teams) Kits
- This project had a tighter budget than most floors at 1 Broadway. The goal was to implement as many basic Teams Rooms Systems (Logitech Rally) and layer in custom programmer where applicable.
- There were many construction delays and schedule shifts. Pershing and ITI were very flexible and on call in order to complete the project.
A Multidisciplinary, Cross-functional Collaboration
sq. ft. Samsung The Wall dvLED (3)
Crestron MTR (Teams) Kit
Logitech Rally Bars and Scheduling Panels
Crestron – Control System
Crestron control for Open Collaboration spaces to flip between wireless presentation and signage
Start a Project with Pershing
A SparkSession is an interactive, no-cost session designed to translate your vision into tangible AV needs.
"*" indicates required fields